3/1/10

gorillaz & wild things & spring! oh my

seriously march is the month! first things first let's list out the awesomeness of the month:
  1. 3/2- Where the Wild Things Are on DVD
  2. 3/5- Alice in Wonderland comes out
  3. 3/8-Gossip Girl (tehe)
  4. 3/9-Gorillaz CD comes out (major score!)
  5. 3/10- New season of America's Next Top Model!
  6. 3/14- Daylight Savings Time!
  7. 3/19- FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!!! (finally)
  8. 3/26- my driving test
dudes. that's a great list up there. seriously. so i'm super stoked about that. so i just wanted to post that up there. oh and this is school related, i have my first draft of my story due this week, and i really love it. so that's also grand.

peace folks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile