3/7/10

iPod survey numero uno

How am I feeling today? "Enter Galactic (Love Connection Pt. 1) by KiD CuDi
How do my friends see me? "Young Folks" by Peter Bjorn & Joh feat.Victoria Bergsman
What is my best friend's theme song? "Intro" by Cloud Cult
What is the story of my life? "A Method" by TV on the Radio
What is the best thing about me? "The Funeral" by Band of Horses
What is today going to be like? "The Place You Find Love" by Quincy Jones
What is in store for this week? "Peace Train" by Cat Stevens
What song describes my mom? "Everyone's a Junkie" by Our Lady Peace
What song describes my dad? "Ooh La" by The Kooks
To describe my grandparents? "Place to Be" by Nick Drake
How is my life going? "Amsterdam" by Peter Bjorn & John
What song will they play at my funeral? "System" by Seal
How does the world see me? "Pink Moon" by Nick Drake
Will I have a happy life? "New Soul" by Yael Naim
What do my friends really think of me? "I Love You All the Time" by Oh No! Oh My!
How can I make myself happy? "Daydream" by Smashing Pumpkins
What should I do with my life? "From a Mountain in the Middle of Cabins" by Panic! At the Disco
What is some good advice for me? "Little Sister" by Queens of the Stone Age
How will i be remembered? "Heartbreaker" by Michael Jackson
What is my signature dancing song? "Breaking the Girl" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
What is my current theme song? "The Game is not Over" by The Glitch Mob
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Hash Pipe" by Weezer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile