6/28/10

summer slumbers.

it's like 2 in the morning, and of course my mind is racing. and i'm listening to music, and making a playlist that i can go to sleep to. i titled it Summer Slumbers, cause i have this thing right.
i think of some music sounding perfect in different seasons. i always have songs that i think are perfect for the winter, or a walk in autumn, and then summer nights. summer songs are my favorite cause they explore everything, and usually in the summer i'm trying to do something extravagant with myself, but it always falls short for some reason.
but i think this summer i might go back north with something more. i'm sure of it this year.

i started this post thinking to write something completely different, but i'm content with what my fingers and mind came up with.

i'm in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile