8/28/10

so long.

I'm sitting in an airport right now, trying not to cry.
trying, failed. i got a few tears that came out. even though i really asked them not to, but they insisted. my voice got shaky and i'm sure my uncle caught that i was in the midst of trying to fight back some emotion. cause i didn't get a chance to say bye to him, or my cousin.
but i think it's time for me to go again. because i was getting comfortable again and back into the natural mix of things. going out, and just lazing at a friends house, and then coming back home late around 2 in the morning with nothing accomplished. things could've been better, but it is what it is.
right? so. i bid adieu to jacksonville and to summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile