11/25/10

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


  1. i can never do one thing at a time, i have to juggle tasks & goals or else i won't feel very productive.
  2. erm, Ralph Waldo Emerson, is by far a huge inspiration to me & a reason for why i am who i am today.
  3. i have a huge music span, one of the things i boast about, i dig folks from earth wind and fire, to like korn. or kid cudi to nick drake.
  4. i want to do a lot of things, but i feel like i will never get them all done.
  5. i contemplate all the time about conversations i want to have with folks, things i should talk about with them, and all that jazz.
  6. i love art, music, movies, paintings, photography, graffiti (though some still don't consider it) theater, poetry. all walks of it. i sorta want to get my hands on it all
  7. i feel like i try to make myself more interesting than i really am.
  8. i love my mom, we have a great bond, she's such a great person and does alot for people & i miss seeing her everyday.
  9. my friends mean the world to me
  10. hmm...i like to collect random things, the one i've stuck to are quote & fortune cookie papers & movie stubs (all the way back to '03)
  11. where the wild things are is by far my favorite book ever.
  12. i can watch the same movie over and over again, and never get tired of it.
  13. i moved from florida to jersey and go to school in manhattan.
  14. i'm totally obsessed with eastern asia, i want to live there someday for a bit
  15. uh, i don't know how to end this...what to say? er, i like learning? lame i know. but it is what it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile