11/23/10

to a year.

it's been officially a year since i started this whole blog, the year anniversary was like last week but who cares but me. as i've seen reading some of the stuff that i wrote last year, things have changed. i'm still the same tard girl, but my mind isn't at all in the same place as it was. i was a freshman, moved away from home, had high expectations of what my life was gonna be and right now, i'm happy with what i've got.
living in my aunt's basement, have my own car, and hopefully will be getting a job soon. my mom always tells me to realize how blessed i am with what i have right now, and i do. i'm thankful for my situation that i have. the friends that i've met, and for keeping me with a stable head. cause i could've easily gone out and lost it. i dunno what i meant by that. i think i meant to say that i could've just gone out and acted like a fool. but i'm not.
i love what i have right now. i'm in a good place right now in life, and college is going great.
i currently have this song playing over and over and over and over again in my head right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile