11/28/10

ya wanna know something?

sometimes i get lost just trying to think of one thing. i get lost in traveling to some wondrous land that i've never been, like eastern Asia, London, Ireland, Australia, the islands. the ocean.
and that's why i consider myself an explorer that hasn't left home yet, cause in my head i feel like i've been to these places spiritually since i retain some mental picture of them from the internet or from movies (which don't always entirely show you the real thing) and store them in a box in my head labeled "future adventures". so i dunno, it sounds sorta dumb, but that's one of those things about me. that's where i go when no one's looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile