1/1/11

Day 30- Who are you?

I'm a cluster of emotions and moments. Emotions that drive me & moments that I've had and will have that make me who I am. I'm the words of my favorite poems and essays, the sounds of the wind, the smell of the ocean, and the feel of warm clothes right out of the dryer. I don't know exactly "who" i am yet, because that's truly difficult question for someone that's going to turn 20 this year. I know what I want, and I know what I stand for, and what I love, but I don't know exactly who the "who" is in the equation yet. It's like Absalom in Alice in Wonderland, when he asked Alice who are you, and she didn't come up with a correct answer till she came back. I'm just an entity of energy right now, moving about in my own way, and I'm completely content with it right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile