11/28/10

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have

One of my bad habits is not calling anybody to see how they're doing. I'm not good with relationships if you aren't in front of me. I won't call, I'll probably text every now and then, but you won't hear from me. My mom always tells me about this habit, that i need to call my family, check up on them, call my friends, make sure they're still alive and what not. But i don't, as many times as i tell myself i need to i don't. I think about them, but don't put any effort out there. And it's weird cause it seems like it doesn't harm the relationship that much, or at all. Me and Jimmy don't talk as much as we do when we're in the same city, but him being in Jacksonville and me in Jersey our bond is strong and silent. When we see each other we act like nothing happened, that we just saw each other yesterday.
But i still do need to fix that.

((this has nothing to do with the post. i just really like this picture and i'm realizing how much i love surrealism))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile