12/23/10

Day 24- A letter to your parents

To Mom:
Hello, you know you've always been there for me and i love you for that. You truly are my heart, and I don't know what I'd do without you. All my life, you've believed in me and told me to go for my dreams and you never let me down. This whole time you've made me stronger. We have a bond that's thick as a pound of super glue. Which doesn't really make sense at all. But I'm sure you know what i mean. I love you, and thanks for everything you've done, and everything you'll do in the future.

To Dad:
Hey big guy. I love you, and we need to get working on our fragile relationship. There have been good times between us, but there needs to be more. It's sad that I don't know what else to say in this letter that you'll never receive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile