12/27/10

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

 2009. i had longish hair. it was blue, well really, it didn't have a color when i cut it off. it was like an aqua green in the end. i just graduated from high school, and i was on my way to move away to new jersey for college. it was a crazy year trying to get my reigns again for myself, but it was a good year.

2010. sophomore in college, visited home as a homecoming student. i mean i think now i found more of who i want to be, and what i want to do with my future. i made new relationships & still tended to the old ones that i love. i'm still growing by myself right now, and it's going good, even though the new year is just around the bend. (like really, 2011 is next week!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
a.b lee
i'm an explorer who hasn't left home yet.
View my complete profile